Welcome to the UKCloud status page. This page enables you to monitor the availability and overall health of our platforms.
If you need help finding Region and Zone information, see here: https://docs.ukcloud.com/articles/other/other-ref-services-by-zone.html
If you're having issues that aren't reflected here please contact us through https://portal.ukcloud.com.
UKCloud for VMware: All Regions and Zones
We are planning for vCloud Director 9.7 upgrade and here are some key points you need to consider in coming months:
Dates of actual vCloud upgrades will be communicated separately in coming weeks once our internal testing has been completed.
• Public Sandbox (https://vcd.latest.ukcloud.com/cloud/) has been upgraded from vCD 9.5 to vCD 9.7 on 24th of April. Please spend some time testing your code against this sandbox. If you need an account setup, please speak to your account manager (TAM).
• vCloud Director 9.7 supports only advanced edge gateways (HTML5). You must convert any legacy non-advanced edge gateway to an advanced gateway by 31st of May 2019. Following this date, UKCloud will convert all outstanding legacy edges to advanced gateways for you without further notice. During conversion task, edge will be redeployed and upgraded to 6.4.x version. We advise you to do this in a maintenance window.
Please follow instructions in this guide: https://docs.ukcloud.com/articles/vmware/vmw-how-convert-edge.html?tabs=tabid-1. Alternatively, please speak to our support team and they can assist you.
• VMware recommends that edges should be on version 6.4.x. If you already have edges that are on advanced gateway but is on 6.2.x version, please redeploy them to bring it up to 6.4.x. If you have trouble identifying current versions, please speak to support or your account manager.
• vCloud Director 9.7 is the last release of vCloud Director to support vCloud API version 20. This API version is deprecated in this release and will not be supported in future releases. New vCloud API version is 32. Please check and update if your deployment code or applications relies on old vCloud APIs. Use the Sandbox to test new APIs and your code.
• Supported browsers are:
- Google Chrome 72.0.3626.109
- Mozilla Firefox 60.5.1ESR
- Microsoft Edge 42.17134.1.0
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 11.590.171340
• If you are using PowerCLI to interact with our vCloud Director instances, minimum version supported is 11.0.0.