Welcome to the UKCloud Service Status page. This page enables you to monitor the availability and overall health of our platforms.
If you need help finding Region and Zone information, see here: https://docs.ukcloud.com/articles/other/other-ref-services-by-region.html
If you're having issues that aren't reflected here please contact us through https://portal.ukcloud.com.
Planned Maintenance – Farnborough Datacentre Cody Park A101 DR6: Fixed Wire Testing – 31 October 2020 – “B” Stream
ARK out Datacentre supplier will be performing further electrical work to meet regulatory requirements. The maintenance will require power feeds to be sequentially shutdown to allow for verification. The change is isolated to a single datacentre located in Farnborough.
Saturday 31 October 03:00 – Sunday 1 November 23:59 – “B” Stream
Impact to customer?
During the testing, power will be disabled to one of the supplies resulting in a loss of redundancy. We do not anticipate any outages, but customers may want to make additional arrangements in the event of any problems.
We conduct a periodic review of all infrastructure within the Data Centre and a summary is as follows:
1. Within the suite, all devices are powered by both “A” and “B” feeds, or are connected to an Automated Transfer Switch (“ATS) that will maintain power during the loss of one feed.
2. Where a UKCloud device has only one power supply, it will be one of a pair (as a minimum) designed for resilience.
3. For customers utilising our Cloud Enablement service, the single socket is protected by an ATS.
4. When running on one stream, the redundant UPS array is capable of supporting our entire infrastructure for four hours, without generator backup.
5. At loss of grid power, the redundant (dual) generator infrastructure is configured to automatically turn on, and will be brought on-line within eight seconds of the power loss. These generators supply through the UPS infrastructure to maintain clean and stable power and are tested monthly.
6. We have taken every precaution possible and are ensuring that ARK and their contractors have the spare parts available should they identify a fault.
Change reference number: CRQ789845
UKCloud Change Freeze - December 2020/January 2021
As we move closer to the festive period, UKCloud will be operating a variation of our regular approach to change to ensure the integrity of our production systems and those of our customers. We will be running a change freeze for the review and implementation of all change requests for the following dates:
Wednesday 23rd December 2020 12:01 – Sunday 27th December 2020 23:59
Wednesday 30th December 2020 00:01 – Friday 1st January 2021 23:59