Welcome to the UKCloud Service Status page. This page enables you to monitor the availability and overall health of our platforms.
If you need help finding Region and Zone information, see here: https://docs.ukcloud.com/articles/other/other-ref-services-by-zone.html
If you're having issues that aren't reflected here please contact us through https://portal.ukcloud.com.
UKCloud for VMware: All Regions and Zones
UKCloud has completed internal testing of vCloud Director 9.7 and platform dependencies are being addressed through maintenance notifications.
See our timeline below for vCloud Director 9.7 upgrades (green milestones) and final cut-off date for edge redeploys per region/zone (red milestones).
We will be redeploying or converting any outstanding edges on the date indicated in this timeline (red milestones) for that particular zone.
Here are some key points which you need to consider:
• vCD 9.7 Known Issues
• Public Sandbox (https://vcd.latest.ukcloud.com/cloud/
) was upgraded from vCD 9.5 to vCD 9.7 on 24th of April. Please spend some time testing your code against this sandbox. If you need an account setup, please speak to your account manager (TAM).
• vCloud Director 9.7 supports only advanced edge gateways (HTML5). You must convert any legacy non-advanced edge gateway to an advanced gateway by 31st of May 2019. Following this date, UKCloud will convert all outstanding legacy edges to advanced gateways as detailed in the timeline. During the conversion task, edge will be redeployed and upgraded to 6.4.x version. We advise you to do this task in a maintenance window as you may notice few packet loss.
Instructions are in this guide: https://docs.ukcloud.com/articles/vmware/vmw-how-convert-edge.html?tabs=tabid-1
. To check whether your edge is already an advanced gateway, in vCloud Director: select your VDC, select Edges, then select your edge. If the “Convert to Advanced” option is greyed out, your edge has already been converted. Click “Configure Services” to manage edge settings using the vCloud Director Tenant UI. If you are unsure, please speak to our support team and they can assist you.
• VMware recommends that edges should be on version 6.4.x. If you already have edges that are on advanced gateway but is on 6.2.x version, please redeploy them to bring it up to 6.4.x. Version information is available via portal, My VMs and then edge gateway tab. Select the edge name and it will display the version of the edge. Repeat this for each VDC from the drop down. If you have trouble identifying current version or just want a full edge report, please speak to support or your account manager.
• vCloud Director 9.7 is the last release of vCloud Director to support vCloud API version 20. This API version is deprecated in this release and will not be supported in future releases. New vCloud API version is 32. Please check and update if your deployment code or application relies on old vCloud APIs. Use the Sandbox to test new APIs and your code.
• Supported browsers are:
- Google Chrome 72.0.3626.109
- Mozilla Firefox 60.5.1ESR
- Microsoft Edge 42.17134.1.0
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 11.590.171340
• If you are using PowerCLI to interact with our vCloud Director instances, versions that are supported: 11.0.0 and 11.1.0. PowerCLI version 11.2.0 is not supported.
• TCP_TW_RECYCLE option has been deprecated by VMware from NSX 6.4.1 onwards. You do not need to take any action as we will be removing this option before we proceed with our planned upgrade to the latest version of NSX 6.4.5.
Removal of this option will not have any impact on your environment.