Welcome to the UKCloud Service Status page. This page enables you to monitor the availability and overall health of our platforms.
If you need help finding Region and Zone information, see here: https://docs.ukcloud.com/articles/other/other-ref-services-by-region.html
If you're having issues that aren't reflected here please contact us through https://portal.ukcloud.com.
Removal of My Calls Archive - 28 February 2020
Following the launch of our new and improved My Calls support tool last year, we’ll shortly be removing the My Calls Archive from the UKCloud Portal.
From Friday 28th February, access to the My Calls Archive will no longer be available. If you require information relating to a historic ticket, please raise a Support ticket through My Calls.
Planned Maintenance – Corsham Datacentre Spring Park P1 DR4: Fixed Wire Testing – 22 February 2020 – “A” Stream
ARK out Datacentre supplier will be performing further electrical work to meet regulatory requirements. The maintenance will require power feeds to be sequentially shutdown to allow for verification. The change is isolated to a single datacentre located in Corsham.
Saturday 22 February 03:00 – 23 February 23:59 – “A” Stream
Saturday 14 March 03:00 – 15 March 23:59 – “B” Stream
Impact to customer?
During the testing, power will be disabled to one of the supplies resulting in a loss of redundancy. We do not anticipate any outages, but customers may want to make additional arrangements in the event of any problems.
We conduct a periodic review of all infrastructure within the Data Centre and a summary is as follows:
1. Within the suite, all devices are powered by both “A” and “B” feeds, or are connected to an Automated Transfer Switch (“ATS) that will maintain power during the loss of one feed.
2. Where a UKCloud device has only one power supply, it will be one of a pair (as a minimum) designed for resilience.
3. For customers utilising our Cloud Enablement service, the single socket is protected by an ATS.
4. When running on one stream, the redundant UPS array is capable of supporting our entire infrastructure for four hours, without generator backup.
5. At loss of grid power, the redundant (dual) generator infrastructure is configured to automatically turn on, and will be brought on-line within eight seconds of the power loss. These generators supply through the UPS infrastructure to maintain clean and stable power and are tested monthly.
6. We have taken every precaution possible and are ensuring that ARK and their contractors have the spare parts available should they identify a fault.
Change reference number: ARK CRQ789823 & CRQ789825